Friday, October 15, 2010

A TRIBUTE TO THOUGHTS

I was conceived before you were born

I will live even when you are gone

You came into being as I was thought of

Your life is moments of me threaded on

I am stronger than iron and lead

I bend great minds and rule the head

In spite of that I am soft as feather touch

I disappear as those moments’ fade

I travel faster than light

I am your life’s worthy might

Still I slog as a moving snail

As I lose track of my flight

I colour you with VIBGYORs

I turn you to black, grey and white

I am the reason you be happy

I am the flaw that you lose insight

I break all boundaries and walls

Still I get bound in the shells of tears

I make kingdoms and reign high

I make the son of Adam fear

I am beyond material world

But I am the fruit of material mind

I am the one born in earth

But I serve as your soul’s guide

All allegories begin and end in me

I am the master and the slave of humanity

The one who learns me call me Thoughts. . .

I am your earth born divine entity.

No comments:

Post a Comment