Far, far away in the horizon,
To reach there is all I crave
Where the blues meet the crimson
Touch the color and feel the waves
My days pass in thoughts of it
My eyes dream of it at night
Strength had called my body final bid
But melancholy heart calls it with might
It has been ages I have played there
Take me back, just once more
It is my one last prayer
Just let me lie on the golden shore
Before I depart from this world mortal
I give out this cry at close
Grant my wish before the curtains fall
Set me free before I call adios

To reach there is all I crave
Where the blues meet the crimson
Touch the color and feel the waves
My days pass in thoughts of it
My eyes dream of it at night
Strength had called my body final bid
But melancholy heart calls it with might
It has been ages I have played there
Take me back, just once more
It is my one last prayer
Just let me lie on the golden shore
Before I depart from this world mortal
I give out this cry at close
Grant my wish before the curtains fall
Set me free before I call adios

kya baat hai
ReplyDeletededicated to my Jethu Mr. Krishna Kishore Ghosh, the 1st boy of St. Xaviers College, a bright intellectual and hard working man of his time
ReplyDelete