Thursday, February 2, 2012

Losing an Abhorrent Solitude

I am tired of solitude
Years' back this unknown port seemed gloriously rebellious
Now Home is out of vision
I look towards endless distance
The shine in the ocean tells me the way homeward
I try to reach out but in vain
Singing melancholy songs
I wait for the solitude to end

Then I saw you coming
Yes, you would take me Home
But....alas!
You have come here to lose yourself
I turned back to solitude
But even it is there nomore
The rythm broke with your coming
Even my shelter disappeared
Now I wait for the wait to end

1 comment:

  1. Did Adam lose solitude with the coming of Eve?
    What he thought of solitude was a half circle
    To know it in full, to know himself he had to create
    He had to create Eve, create through Eve

    ReplyDelete